Cove K-12 Charter School is seeking an enthusiastic teacher with a passion for teaching middle and high school students and the ability to teach Biology, Earth/Physical Science, Chemistry and Physics. Additional endorsement in Basic or Advanced Mathematics preferred. This is a permanent, full-time position beginning with the 2017-18 school year.
Must be able to develop, organize and promote STEM activities through authentic, project-based curriculum experiences for grades 7-12.
• Current TSPC license with subject matter endorsements or ability to obtain the endorsements,
• Demonstrated competence in all areas of content responsibility,
• Work independently, be highly flexible and team oriented,
• Computer literacy, excellent written and verbal skills, strong interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Teach in classroom, lab and community settings,
• Provide for individual differences in the learning needs of students,
• Provide classroom climate which is based upon mutual respect, rapport, fairness and consistency,
• Involve students in the monitoring of their progress and demonstration of their learning
• Engage students in high levels of learning,
• Participate in staff development activities.
Application Procedures and Timeline: Position is open until filled.
Submit the following to apply:
- Cover letter
- Address your ability to meet the qualifications and job requirements either in your cover letter or in a separate document
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts
- Completed Application
Preferred Submission Method:
Email application packet to email@example.com
Mail or deliver applications to: Cove School District PO Box 68 Cove, OR 97824